2019 Beta Motorcycles EVO 80 Jr.
- Proven Engine: The proven 80cc liquid cooled Beta engine with 6-speed transmission provides a durable platform for younger class riders to advance thier skill level before moving onto a full size bike.
- Hydraulic Clutch: The Beta Evo 80 feature a easy-pull hydraulic clutch with adjustable lever.
- Hydraulic Disk Brakes: The Beta Evo 80 Jr. features hydraulic disc brakes front and rear with adjustable levers providing excellent stoping power and adjustability.
- Type: Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve
- Bore: 48mm
- Stroke: 44mm
- Displacement: 79.6cc
- Compression Ratio: 14.7:1
- Ignition: Electronic
- Spark Plug: Champion RN3C
- Lubrication: Pre-mix (synthetic oil)
- Carburetor: Dell'Orto 21mm
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Frame: Steel frame w/ engine as support
- Wheelbase: 47.6 in.
- Seat Height: 24.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.8 in.
- Footrest Height: 12.2 in.
- Dry Weight: 132.2 lb. dry
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.7 US gal.
- Front Suspension: 33mm Paioli
- Rear Suspension: Single shock, adjustable dampening & spring preload
- Front Wheel Travel: 6.3 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 5.7 in.
- Final Gearing: 11t front, 54t rear
- Front Brake: 175mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 150mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper
- Front/Rear Rim: 19 in. (Front) 17 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Trial Type
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 48mm x 44mm
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- 33mm Paioli
- Front Brakes
- 175mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, adjustable dampening & spring preload
- Rear Brakes
- 150mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper
- Dry Weight
- 132.2 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.7 US gal.
- 47.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 24.4 in.
- 6 month Limited Warranty