2018 Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Classic
The Vulcan® 900 classic offers clean, flowing lines for a look as smooth as the ride on this Kawasaki mid-size cruiser. Powered by a 903cc v-twin engine, the Vulcan 900 classic has the muscle to match its bold appearance, with a plush bucket seat and spacious floorboards for all-day comfort.
- Fuel-injected 903cc V-twin engine delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on the ground at stops
- Rider floorboards with heel/toe shifter enhance rider comfort
- Tank-mounted instrumentation on class-leading 5.3-gallon fuel tank
- Adding to the look and feel of the bike, the 180mm rear tire is the widest in its class
- Engine: 4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 903cc/55.10 cu in
- Bore x Stroke: 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload/4.1 in
- Front Tire: 130/90x16
- Rear Tire: 180/70x15
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes: Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Frame Type: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 32 deg./6.3 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 41.9 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 619.6 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Matte Graphite Gray/Metallic Matte Carbon Gray
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 55 deg. V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC
- 903cc (55.10 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with digital advance
- 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload/4.1 in
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.8 in.
- 32 deg.
- 6.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 619.6 lb.
- Metallic Matte Graphite Gray/Metallic Matte Carbon Gray
- 12 Month Limited Warranty