2018 Beta Motorcycles EVO 250
- Hydro-formed aluminum frame with fuel in the frame
- Reversed flywheel moves weight mass to the center of the bike providing more balance
- Tightest turning radius of all other brands
- Type: Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve
- Bore: 72.5mm
- Stroke: 60.5mm
- Displacement: 249.7 cc
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Ignition: 12 volt, 110 watt w/ dual-map switch (aggressive or soft settings)
- Spark Plug: NGK GR7CI8
- Lubrication: Pre-mix (synthetic oil)
- Carburetor: Keihin PWK 28mm
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc w/ cush-drive basket
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Frame: Aluminum beam, single wave Hydro-Formed w/built in fuel tank
- Wheelbase: 51.4 in.
- Seat Height: 26 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.2 in.
- Footrest Height: 13.6 in.
- Dry Weight: 146 lb. dry
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .75 US gal. (both tanks)
- Front Suspension: 38mm Paioli including hard-coated tubes
- Rear Suspension: Adjustable single shock, aluminum bodied with nitrogen including linkage
- Front Wheel Travel: 6.5 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 7.1 in.
- Final Gearing: 10t front, 42t rear
- Front Brake: 185mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 160mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper
- Front/Rear Rim: 21 in. (Front), 18 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Dunlop Trial
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled w/ reed valve
- 249.7 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72.5 x 60.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin PWK 28mm
- 12 volt, 110 watt w/ dual-map switch (aggressive or soft settings)
- Front Suspension
- 38mm Paioli including hard-coated tubes
- Front Brakes
- 185mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 21 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Adjustable single shock, aluminum bodied with nitrogen including linkage
- Rear Brakes
- 160mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper
- Rear Tire
- 18 in.
- Dry Weight
- 146 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- .75 US gal. (both tanks)
- 51.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 26 in.
- Final Drive
- 10t front, 42t rear
- 6 month Limited Warranty